Research and evaluation services
The Australian Institute of Criminology has a long history of undertaking a wide range of funded crime research. This includes evaluating the implementation and effectiveness of Australian crime prevention policy and program practice within the crime justice sector (police, the courts and corrections), but also with non-crime justice sectors (local government, non-government organisations, and the health and welfare sectors).
Examples of recent evaluation topics include:
- policing licensed premises
- speeding enforcement
- drug law enforcement
- Closed Circuit Television
- effective and promising crime prevention interventions
- special courts (drug courts, Murri courts, alternative dispute resolution programs)
- drug diversion programs
- Indigenous justice programs
Please contact us to discuss your crime prevention research and evaluation needs.